Monday, August 23, 2010

I WILL NOT CRY, I WILL NOT CRY, I WILL NOT CRY, I WILL NOT CRY

Today my sweet Alexis starts 1st grade. My big 1st grader. Sounds weird to say. I am so proud of her! She was SOOO excited to start school. In fact, so excited she wanted to go yesterday. A Sunday. She had her outfit picked out for weeks. Requested her favorites for lunch, a pb sandwich, strawberries, oranges, & string cheese. I snuck in a few cookies & cute note to brighten her day :-)
I am going to miss her around here! It made me think ahead to when Anna starts school. Whatever will I do with myself? Ohhh, probably finish all those projects I had started and never got around to finishing.

Happy back to school Mommas!!

2 comments:

Brigette said...

Whhhaaaaa! I am crying just thinking about it. I love it that she had her outfit picked out, remember thosa days?

Missie said...

Awwwwwwwwwww, that is so great! i STILL remember the notes my mom left me. It ALWAYS made my day!