
Christmas is in 2 days!! Eek!!! We have been very busy around here. We have done alot of baking and crafty things to keep the girls busy. I have been trying to sneak wrapping their gifts why they are busy. I have just a few more presents and then I am set!
We visited Santa on Sunday. Alexis wasn't too keen on the idea, but I told her if she didn't show Santa her list, he wouldn't know what to bring her and she might end up with boy toys ;-)
Avery loved Santa! The people in front of us had a little boy who wasn't too happy with the jolly ol guy. I bent down and told her he gives candy canes to nice little girls. She ran up to him and gave him a big old hug and jumped into his lap!! Anna just snoozed through the whole thing.
The girls are soooo excited. I love to see the excitement building up for them. Every morning, Alexis jumps up and asks if Santa came last night. The disappointment in her face is so sad, but then I tell her how many days until he comes and she jumps back into the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment