We have been busy! I enjoy reading everyone's blog, but I admit, I am a lazy blogger! So without fail, here is an update!!
The girls are getting so big and full of life! It is hard keeping up with them!! Matt was busy during the month of July and August putting up a new fence, a pool fence and we even found a cool playground for the girls! They are loving it!! Matt has been busy with work and sneaking in as much fishing as he can get away with. He has scored some albcore, yellowtail and dorado. Our freezer is getting pretty full. He is loving the new boat. The girls and I went out with Matt last weekend. It was a good time! I made sure he stayed in calm waters. So we just putted around Mission Bay and snuck behind SeaWorld and cought one of their shows. The girls loved playing with the sardines!!
I am doing good. I am now 28 weeks and feeling every week!! I am slowing down a bit, but the girls keep me on my toes! I recently sold all of my floral stuff. I figured with a new baby coming, I would not have much time in the next 5 years to tackle anything. Feeling a little lost with no current hobby, I enrolled in a cake decorating class with my friend Nadine. I really like it and can't wait for someone's birthday to roll around!!
1 comment:
Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am so happy to fiannly see some updated pictures. I am sorry you are so tired, but it sounds like fun to get out and do some cake decorating. Love the fishing pictures!
Post a Comment